Tuesday, September 14, 2010

knock knock..who's thr..

hi  I am Commonwealth Games..

Hey am London,,you knockd wrong door...Delhi to host you..

CWG: i knw..bt am afraid whthr Delhi will able to host me "this year"..only few days left n  the construction wrk at stadiums is stil gng,,and ya now health is also became an issue i mean dengue, flu,,n etc etc is thr..ohh yuk....plz you help me out...plzzz take my responsiblitty...

London: OMG but Delhi got the hosting rights seven years back...what the heck man..ok listen i dnt knw but you have to go Delhi only as they are waiting for you and paid so much for you...i hope you will survive thr...God bless you..

CWG: hey listn don't shut the door,,plz listn to me..shit whr should i go now..ok God watevr u say..fine m, going to Delhi..but listn god..u'l have to save me thr...ok ya relax relax let me calm down...

"Ohh yaro ye India bula liya...."

1 comment:

  1. Good personification of CWG!
    God is indeed the last resort now....let's pray He saves the Games as well as India from embarrassment

    ReplyDelete